Museum of Modern Art (MoMa)
Create multiple dining venues including a Visitor’s Café and a fine dining restaurant with bar that would not only attract museum visitors but also serve as a destination restaurant open to the public.
- Design five completely different dining venues located on three separate floors supported by two kitchens on different floors
- No ventilation or dishwashing will be possible for the 2nd floor Visitor’s Café.
- Create facilities throughout the Museum that were both beautiful and highly functional
- Second floor Visitors Café relies on the latest equipment technologies and Operator ingenuity to serve both hot and cold foods with no cooking appliances, no exhaust and no warewashing and support the needs of 1,000+ people a day with approximately 175 seats
- Work closely with architect and operator to define service requirements and develop a design that suited four public venues including a modified fast casual concept in the Café, fine dining in the Modern, and a casual concept in the Bar Room and the 5th floor Café.
The Museum’s dining venues are widely acclaimed
Click Here to view Projects Drawings in Adobe Viewer