GE Re-Imagining Crotonville
Provide food and beverage facility planning for management training & conference center. Hospitality elements include:
- Swing building service kitchen/ bar (400 sf).
- White House bar and prep area (200 sf).
- Carriage House team kitchen (500 sf).
- Existing Residence Building – Reconfigure salad bar/ buffet area.
- Education Building – Café Crossroads & Pantry (1350 sf), Warming Kitchen (1750 sf).
- Village Residence Building – 1st basement Kitchen, Pantry, Food & Wine Storage (1600 sf), 1stfloor Display Kitchen and Wine Bar.
- Upgrade existing food and beverage amenities.
- Add new team building kitchen.
- Plan new/ renovated facilities to reflect current design and menu trends.
Work closely with the Operator and Owner to program facilities necessary to support expansion and upgraded service levels. Prepare designs to achieve desired functionality and coordinate with the Architect & Engineer to achieve desired aesthetics and infrastructure requirements, respectively.
The project resulted in an upgrade of existing food and beverage facilities with new state of the art team building and dining facilities in support of the management training function. Project was completed on time and on budget.
Click Here to view Project Drawings in Adobe Viewer